Phases of Asukasbudjetti
Anyone can provide proposals on this site until 17th of May 2020. The proposals can be connected to a service, operation or the environment. Get to know the criteria below.
Residents that have made proposals will develop similar suggestions into feasible plans together with the city’s specialists. These development events will be organised online in early summer 2020.
All citizens of Turku that turn at least 13 during the voting year are eligible to vote. Voting takes place on this website between 1 September and 30 September 2020. Supported voting is provided in libraries and the Monitori Citizen Service Centres at Skanssi Shopping Centre and Eerikinkatu.
The winning proposals are implemented during 2021. The city is responsible for the coordination and execution. The implementation can involve cooperation with associations, companies and residents.
- Consistent with city values and strategy.
- Resident-oriented, open and free of charge.
- Implementation costs are covered by the agreed funding.
- Regards issues within the city’s jurisdiction, not located on private land, for example.
- Focused on the improvement of public environment or service.
- Not intended for hiring permanent employees or offer other permanent operations. Hiring permanent employees and continuing the operations require a separate decision.
- Compliant with valid land use plans or decisions made by a competent municipal body.